Re: Better default background

<quote who="Callum McKenzie">

> Yes, I was referring to the specific gnome-default gradient. On the other
> hand your gradient is very eye-catching, but is that good for a default
> background ? :)
>
> I personally think that the default should be a more conservative solid
> colour, but if someone comes up with that perfect gradient ...

I think I agree. But then I used this as a centred background image with the
gradient I mentioned earlier (the image could be cuter, but I'm sure you'll
grok what I'm getting at):

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/shadow-gnome.png

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

  "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am: Stuck in the
     middle with you." - Steeler's Wheel, Stuck in the Middle With You