Re: Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI

Hi,

  One mistake that keeps getting repeated is having the close window
button *too* darn close to the minimize and max buttons.

I know it is very different from broken os'es like Windows but I think
that:

[min][max][menu]    TITLE      [close]

Is much better than the current state of affairs (note that the order of
the three first buttons is not very relevant to the problem at hand and
maybe a better one could probably be achieved).

Rui

+ So let's do it...?