Re: Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI

> Numerous people have said that having the menu icons on a different
> coloured background from the text is bad UI wise.

Hmm, I haven't heard of anyone. I actually much prefer the coloring, I
believe it is clean and distinct... :)

> The slightly off to the right drop shadow on the Apply button looks
> silly, and http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN467 is sort of relevent, because
> the shadow implies the same thing I think.

Yes I agree on this. As I said in my forums, there were a number of designs
for the "focused" state of a button. This was one of the test. And its
neighbour is also a test.

Rgds,
Eugenia