Re: Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 11:11, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> For your consideration.... Sure, it still needs work, I know... ;-)
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=3725
> And it will require extra toolkit support...

2 comments:
Numerous people have said that having the menu icons on a different
coloured background from the text is bad UI wise.

The slightly off to the right drop shadow on the Apply button looks
silly, and http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN467 is sort of relevent, because
the shadow implies the same thing I think.

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"