Re: ABI breakage in libcroco

You are right Frederic,

This is my fault, I have totaly screwed up.
I will increase the CURRENT library version number and
make sure I don't increase the AGE library version number .... <grin/>

As far as the ABI compatibility is concerned,
libcroco is still in heavy development
so I will not insure ABI compatibility for the moment.

But again, you are right, I must increase the the CURRENT library
version number and set the AGE version NUMBER to zero so that
the linker formally knows about the ABI incompatibility.

A 0.3 release is under way ...

All the best,

Dodji.