RE: 2.4 Release Notes Feature List [was Re: freezing 2.4 already? ]

> From: John Fleck [mailto:jfleck inkstain net]
> On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 14:50, Luis Villa wrote:
> > Hey, so... between this and the 'what is new in nautilus' list on
> > gnomedesktop.org, I was thinking that maybe it is time for people to
> > start combing ChangeLogs and preparing a feature list and
> screenshots
> > for the 2.4 Release Notes. I know someone volunteered to do
> this after
> > 2.2, but I don't recall who. Anyone want to step up to the plate?
> >

> Uh, that was, ummm, me.
>
> So yeah, I'm planning on doing this. People should send me stuff...

I have already pulled the 2.2 notes apart to make the start of the 2.4
notes:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/releng/2.x/2.4rnotes/
but with no new text yet.

So please do throw stuff in there gradually. Also, please do panic early
rather than later if people don't send you that information.

I guess we should do all the screenshots just nearer to the final release,
but let's try to describe what screeshots we want so we can just take them
without thinking about it.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com