Re: A Few Standard Folders [Re: Structure in $HOME]

Hi Seth!

I wouldn't translate those URIs at all. Apple does that with normal Folders and
when you try to changedir in the Terminal you're lost, because all those
Folders are in English.
It took me some time to get aware of that. IMHO Apple did a very bad job there.

Greetings,
Christian