Re: Building *bonobo* docs ...

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 04:19, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 18:20, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:
> >   [Disclaimer: this is just my mostly-uninformed opinion.]
>
> 	For those that don't know Gustavo is sufficiently uninformed to have
> been updating / prettifying the bonobo documentation for some time; it
> would probably reduce the snide quotient about them if they were
> available on:
>
> 	http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/
>
> 	How does one make that happen ?

Well, two forks:

 A) Find someone who:

    - Has gnomeweb user access, or has been around the gnome project
      long enough that we can trust them with gnomeweb user access

    - Is willing to babysit failures of the docs rebuild scripts

    - Wants to extend the doc rebuild scripts to cover:

       bonobo-activation, libgnome, bonobo, libgnomeui, bonoboui

      (Maybe linc, ORBit2 ... the scripts build them currently but
      don't attempt to package the docs, if there are any relevant
      ones.)

 B) Find someone to take on the project of switching the docs to
    be extracted from tinderbox. (Is tinderbox working at the present
    time? Poking around cvs.gnome.org/tinderbox/ doesn't look
    very promising.

Regards,
                                         Owen