Re: Spring Loaded Folders Reloaded

> However, looking at the Apple latest patent [1], it is clear that the
> patch would make Nautilus violates claim 1 of that patent.

To my eyes, the more sensible thing to do with respect to patent is to
never read any so that you can say you didn't know about it if there is
some problems :)
Moreover, this apple patent is probably valid in a few countries, and I
don't think it's really fair to reject this patch because it's illegal
in the us (and maybe a few other countries). You can #ifdef it out in
the problematic countries if you want to be safe :)

Christophe