Re: splash screen session and theme

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

> There's a point - we should be drawing the version number on the splash
> screen ourselves ...

Okay, I would be willing to concede the "this is fundamentally unimportant"
argument if there were some standardisation of the splash. Perhaps a bar at
the bottom (coloured as per the GTK+ theme?) with our icons and text in it,
to frame whatever ghastly imagery is themed up for the splash. :-)

  +------------------------------+
  |                              |
  |                              |
  |         ghastly bit          |
  | FOOT                         |
  | HERE  I C O N S    gnome 2.2 |

- Jeff

--
   "The plural of lego is legouch, from when you tread on those plural on
                  the floor in bare feet." - Telsa Gwynne