Translate schemas files?

Shouldn't schemas files be translated? "intltool" has the ability to do
so, but no project seems to include schemas files in their POTFILES.in.

I experimented and added it, and things got marked for translation, but
with a few issues" In addition to marking the "long" and "short"
descriptions, it also marked the "default" value as translatable too -
which is a big no no.

How do I fix that? Or is that the reason why schemas aren't translated?

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |