Re: Translate schemas files?

Hi,

Looking at your schema file, your default values are insied <locale>
tags, so that's not surprising they are translated
Instead of
<locale name="C">
<default>5</default>
<short>Autosave timeout in minutes.</short>
<long>
Every time the specified number of minutes pass. The Sticky Notes
are automatically saved.
</long>
</locale>

try

<default>5</default>
<locale name="C">
<short>Autosave timeout in minutes.</short>
<long>
Every time the specified number of minutes pass. The Sticky Notes
are automatically saved.
</long>
</locale>

(I think this is allowed)