Re: Proposal: "Preview" shell for EoG/gpdf/ggv

+++ Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 10:39:44PM +1100 +++
Jeff Waugh e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Someone is going to ask the question: "Isn't Nautilus supposed to be this
> 'super shell', huh?" The only sensible answer to that, of course, is: "You
> are an idiot." But seriously, Nautilus is really not the best place to be
> viewing files. Custom file list views, sure. Weird file viewers where files
> are meant to be, no.

That's news to me. I'd think it nice if you explained your reasoning a
little.

mawa
--
"Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding,
he sings."