Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 17:35, Matthias Warkus wrote:
> +++ Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 09:50:53AM +0000 +++
> Glynn Foster e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> > This is definitely all cool stuff - of course now is the time to
> > seriously rethink how we do panels and the interaction and waste time in
> > usability world....um....I guess I'm wondering if we can just kill
> > drawers ;)
>
> I hope you're joking... drawers are the coolest panel feature of all
> IMHO.

If we do keep them, we should at least make more attempt to integrate
them better... e.g. now that there's only going to be one type of panel,
you should be able to drag panels onto other panels to turn them into
'drawers'[1], and you should be able to drag a drawer off a panel to
turn it into a regular panel.

Cheeri,
Calum.

[1] In quotes because if they were fully integrated like this we
hopefully wouldn't have to call them something different any more :)