Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

Hey hey,

> 	Here's a list of some of the things I expect to get done in the panel
> for 2.4:

This is definitely all cool stuff - of course now is the time to
seriously rethink how we do panels and the interaction and waste time in
usability world....um....I guess I'm wondering if we can just kill
drawers ;)

Another thing would be cool to solve is applets on vertical panels - not
that I'm trying to increase your workload or anything [grin].

			Lovely stuff,

				Glynn :)