Re: 2.4 features to consider
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Cc: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.4 features to consider
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:55:39 -0500
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 12:49:48PM +1300, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 09:50, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 08:46:41PM +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> > > On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 20:27, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> > >
> > > > As far as I can tell, the problem is that applets have to be
> > > > focusable, and that adds a single pixel line around applets.
> > >
> > > Or, more precisely, it adds as many pixels as are specified in the
> > > current theme's gtkrc file for the focus indicator width :)
> > >
> > I thought we sorted this out - some applets definitely *do* draw their
> > own focus, e.g. the show desktop button.
> Oh god, here we go again :-)
> And, those applets that do draw their own focus don't get a focus line
> drawn around them by the applet lib. Its only those applets that don't
> draw their own focus.
See, I wasn't totally imagining things. ;-)
Soeren, are you sure the focus space is the problem?
] [Thread Prev