Re: 2.4 features to consider
- From: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Cc: MArk Finlay <sisob eircom net>, Shahms King <shahms shahms com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.4 features to consider
- Date: 05 Feb 2003 21:27:10 +0100
Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie> writes:
> Yeah, that's been done. There are issues with backwards compatibility
> of the configuration and Fitt's Law compliance but these will get fixed
> pretty soon (hopefully).
About Fitt's law: The workspace swither got a feature a while back
that enables it to draw its own frame and accept button clicks on
it. Unfortunately I didn't do my homework before requesting new API,
so I didn't know how to actually make use of it in the panel. But the
feature is there ...
As far as I can tell, the problem is that applets have to be
focusable, and that adds a single pixel line around applets. The best
solution is maybe to allow applets to draw their own focus.
] [Thread Prev