Re: 2.4 features to consider
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.4 features to consider
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:50:48 -0500
On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 08:46:41PM +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 20:27, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> > As far as I can tell, the problem is that applets have to be
> > focusable, and that adds a single pixel line around applets.
> Or, more precisely, it adds as many pixels as are specified in the
> current theme's gtkrc file for the focus indicator width :)
I thought we sorted this out - some applets definitely *do* draw their
own focus, e.g. the show desktop button.
] [Thread Prev