Re: 2.4 features to consider
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.4 features to consider
- Date: 06 Feb 2003 12:49:48 +1300
On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 09:50, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 08:46:41PM +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 20:27, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> > > As far as I can tell, the problem is that applets have to be
> > > focusable, and that adds a single pixel line around applets.
> > Or, more precisely, it adds as many pixels as are specified in the
> > current theme's gtkrc file for the focus indicator width :)
> I thought we sorted this out - some applets definitely *do* draw their
> own focus, e.g. the show desktop button.
Oh god, here we go again :-)
And, those applets that do draw their own focus don't get a focus line
drawn around them by the applet lib. Its only those applets that don't
draw their own focus.
] [Thread Prev