Re: hitler's flag
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Sebastian Heinlein <liste pimpzkru de>, GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: hitler's flag
- Date: 08 Dec 2003 12:57:26 +0000
On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 10:49, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> If you remove a single flag, that is as strong an expression to the people
> who live by it as keeping it in for those who are offended by it.
I just thought of another option - if there is animosity between several
countries just remove all their flags. (i.e. remove China and Taiwan).
I think most reasonable hackers would think "fair enough".
] [Thread Prev