Re: END OF THREAD, GO HOME

<quote who="iain">

> On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 20:04 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > I can do a song and dance, or we can end the thread with my dignity intact.
>
> Ohhhh, its going to have to be the song and dance.
> Sorry...

I urge everyone to come to GNOME.conf.au (see sig), where Havoc will be
performing some modern dance for us (see site). I may have to join him, if
you are going to play hardball on this thread!

- Jeff

   "You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to
       walk away, and know when to run." - Kenny Rogers, The Gambler