Re: END OF THREAD, GO HOME
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: iain <iain prettypeople org>
- Cc: Amaury Jacquot <sxpert esitcom org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: END OF THREAD, GO HOME
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:26:21 +1100
> On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 20:04 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > I can do a song and dance, or we can end the thread with my dignity intact.
> Ohhhh, its going to have to be the song and dance.
I urge everyone to come to GNOME.conf.au (see sig), where Havoc will be
performing some modern dance for us (see site). I may have to join him, if
you are going to play hardball on this thread!
Come to gnome.conf.au 2004! http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/2004/gnome.conf.au/
"You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to
walk away, and know when to run." - Kenny Rogers, The Gambler
] [Thread Prev