RE: proposal for MIME behavior in GNOME

Don't forget, GNOME 2.6 is in beta at the moment. When it comes out, we
will probably have people saying they are frustrated with the new X, Y
or Z. We always do :-)

But, as yet, decisions that may frustrate a certain (large or small)
number of users are not yet set in stone. So if you want to affect those
decisions, please download a beta and file detailed bugs about any
regressions you find.

Thanks :-)