Re: KDE and Gnome

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 10:03:49PM +0200, Marcin Antczak wrote:

> I don't work as beta tester so in a _free_ time I will report this bug.

See, most of us don't *work* as GNOME developers, documenters, bug-hunters,
etc. either, we do it in our _free_ time too, which is why the tone of your
original post was so unfuriating.

I don't at all mind people pointing out bugs, problems, etc. - that's how we
get better. But please don't be an asshole about it.

Cheers,

John