Re: KDE and Gnome

W liście z śro, 27-08-2003, godz. 17:43, Colin Walters pisze:
> On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 15:12, Marcin Antczak wrote:
>
> > Well maybe XMMS should die but Rhytmbox is a crap for now.
>
> Why is Rhythmbox a crap?

Because it is incredibly unstable... at least on my system.

I have 0.5.1 version and it crashes everytime I try to rewind any song.
I get: "could not set caps on source pad, aborting..."
And then it crashes.

Unusable for me.

In fact I work in Gnome, only because I have gtk Eclipse here, but I'm
tired reporting bugs in last 2 days I reported 21 bugs and I see at last
30 more.

Gnome 2.4 should have "nothing works here" codename or sholud have 0.2.4
version number.

And it is propably my problem with codecs or something but I get scrappy
sounds in speakers during playback everytime my hdd is running. I don't
have time to fix this and I listen to music from CD but this is another
annoying part of my current linux experience ;-)

--
Marcin Antczak <marcin antczak e-dev pl>
e-dev studio - http://www.e-dev.pl