RE: Using the same home dir with Gnome 2.2 and Gnome 2.4

> From: sisob-lists tuxfamily org [mailto:sisob-lists tuxfamily org]
> > * There is a issue with custom emblems as i recall. I assume it's
> > still there.
>
> Actually, it's not just custom emblems. I've set some emblems in 2.4
> and they don't show up in either 2.0 or 2.2

Why would you expect newer GNOME stuff to be supported by older GNOME
versions? Obviously people try to keep things as compatible as possible, but
I doubt anyody is expecting people to downgrade to an older GNOME.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com