Re: Nautilus list view Ctrl-Select

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 10:12, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Yes. This is a known issue with nautilus. We should really support that.

Well, one more thing to note about gtk+ shortcuts is, I really miss the
Ctrl+Backspace -- delete last word.

And I have just noticed that on Windows, each text box has undo
functionality; which IMHO gtk+ text widget *have to* support, in
conjunction with proper "redo".
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)	- Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/		- mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Intolerance is the last defense of the insecure.