Re: Nautilus list view Ctrl-Select

Merhaba,

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 02:52, Rémi Cohen-Scali wrote:
> I have a problem with selection in nautilus list view when the 'Locate
> pointer with ctrl key' feature is activated. When on this feature avoid
> list items selection with CTRL key in Nautilus  list view.
> Not sure if this is nautilus specific or gtk wide.
> Also not sure how to report/find it in bugzilla.
> I had this also with gnome 2.2 but didn't made the parallel with the
> 'Locate pointer' feature.

BTW, I miss the windows explorer's Shift+Arrow shortcut keys sometimes.
That way I can select all files in a row or in a column, or in a
rectangular fashion, holding down the shift key and hitting arrows.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)	- Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/		- mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Ehrman's Commentary:
	(1) Things will get worse before they get better.
	(2) Who said things would get better?