Nautilus list view Ctrl-Select

I have a problem with selection in nautilus list view when the 'Locate pointer with ctrl key' feature is activated. When on this feature avoid list items selection with CTRL key in Nautilus list view.
Not sure if this is nautilus specific or gtk wide.
Also not sure how to report/find it in bugzilla.
I had this also with gnome 2.2 but didn't made the parallel with the 'Locate pointer' feature.

PS. Use Nautilus 2.3.6, gtk+ from CVS HEAD (2.3.0)