Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

>   gaim - Instant messenger (multi-protocol)
>   http://gaim.sourceforge.net/
This is really badly integrated with gnome and afaik the developers have
expressed little desire to make it otherwise.

I think that we should not include an IM client for now and wait a see
if a how libgaim goes and if we get a nice integrated im client based on
that.

>   galeon - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko. [3]
>   http://galeon.sourceforge.net/
Two browsers, especially sooo similar are a very bad idea in gnome. It
seems to me that the epiphany team have showed a lot more interest in
being included in gnome and have more similar goals to the gnome
project.

Either way, one of them must be chosen

>   nautilus-cd-burner - Integrated CD burning tool for Nautilus (requires
>     as-yet-unreleased changes to Nautilus for full integration). [6]
Alread