Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

> I feel cheated. Nobody said anything against adding Totem to the desktop
> release, and it has all the properties enounced above. Why is it not
> getting in the desktop release ?

Totem rocks, but it does have the xine dependency which means that we
would be shipping gnome with two totally sepporate media frameworks.
That seems a bit excessive to me. Unless of course you plan on porting
to gstreamer ;)

Also, should gst-player be concidered for adoption. It seems silly to
ship gstreamer without a simple video/audio player for it.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]