RE: New 2.4 modules - fontilus and themus

> Also if we're going to call it "x-gnome:///method/etc" we need to hide
> this string from the user since, let's face it, it looks crap. Maybe by
> doing the drop-down-list box thing in Nautilus.

Exactly my opinion ;-) and why I mentioned the need for user-readable
string representations of URLs.  We also have a similar (though nowhere
nearly as ugly) situation currently with themes:// burn:// fonts://,
etc.  the smb:// stuff handled it by hardcoding "Network Servers" into
the gnome menu, which works for one special URI, but isn't feasible for
all of them.

--
Shahms King <shahms shahms com>