Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 04:20, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
|  On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 14:29, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  > Evolution is also in early Beta. It still has to grow to become GNOME
|  > 2.x application, than come through painful Beta stage (1 year?..) and
|  > than stabilize.
|
|  Just for the record, the GNOME 2 port of Evolution is not far from
|  finished at this point (i.e. it's a matter of weeks, not years).

I haven't said "years", I suggested 1 year or so.
When Evo for GNOME 2.x is released, it would take around 6 months to make it
finally stable, and another 6 months for all major distros to pickup latest
version.
So, basically we speak about one year from now.

--
Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released
http://svgicons.sourceforge.net