Re: Little report about new panel properties

I wrote "like" :-)

> I cannot even imagine why someone would like their panel to be smaller
> than what is needed (do you want to make it scrollable?).
No, absolutely.
But actually you can only
        * expand panel: panel fit all available vert./horiz. spacing
        * don't expand panel: used space come from nested applets
I like to have a third "layout in the middle", minimizing options. So
100%=expand  and others %

> The only right way I can imagine doing this, is being able to take the
> edge of the panel and drag it the size you want with the mouse. If this

Interesting. But there is a trouble: actually you move the entire panel
dragging it's corners. Something like Right click -> resize?

--
Think bigger

			My uncle