Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

Michele Campeotto wrote:
Yes, we want to *ignore* and continue, because we like it *that* way, even if a month from now nobody will use GNOME anymore because it's crap. We want to ignore user feedback. We want to ignore the bad press. We just want to *ignore* everything other people not writing code for the project say.

Just to clarify. These are *my* words and *my* opinions. I'm not expressing the ideas of the GNOME project as a whole or of anybody else.

  This is just what *I* think from *my* point of view as a GNOME user.

--
  Michele Campeotto - www.micampe.it

Se oltrepassi i limiti, i limiti si spostano con te
e non vai da nessuna parte.
    -- Vinicio Capossela