Re: Little report about new panel properties

> And now a little feature request
>
> 1) what about not full expand? Something like "Expand 60% of available
> space", I mean.

I just want to state my opinion on this one. KDE has something a bit
similiar and it just feels extremely unprofessional
(they have a slider from 0 to 100).

I cannot even imagine why someone would like their panel to be smaller
than what is needed (do you want to make it scrollable?). KDE expands as
far as it needs with the slider being the _minimum_.

This leaves making the panel a bit larger than what it expands to, but
still smaller than the screen width/height.

The only right way I can imagine doing this, is being able to take the
edge of the panel and drag it the size you want with the mouse. If this
can be done, I'm all for it, but introducing a slider like KDE would look
and feel very bad. The right way will probably be if you could drag it in
both width and height (much like a normal window).

Gaute