Re: [Galeon-devel] RE: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

Considering that Mozilla today do use native GTK widgets when drawing
webpages I doubt this is the case. What you must have read probably
refered to the GUI itself, and one definite reason that Mozilla didn't
go with GTK+ way back was that GTK+ at that point was pretty much Unix
only. Today I would guess that going GTK+ for the GUI would have been a
more tempting solution, but considering that their XUL stuff is already
developed and usable I can understand that they want to keep using it.

Speaking for myself I couldn't care less what GUI's Mozilla are planing
to develop, I am just happy I will have something smaller for use in
Galeon and Epiphany.

Christian