Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??

mån 2002-09-02 klockan 13.28 skrev Michael Meeks:
> Hi Ali,

> 	As are manuals with examples; _But_ there is enough example code out
> there, that uses gnome-vfs-uris to sink a battleship. The trick  is to
> have confidance and to read it, and learn. If you learn how to learn,
> you'll be twice as good as the next guy that wants to be spoon-fed small
> example fragments he can type in from some paper manual.

Though I personally find this the easiest way to learn to program
something new we shouldn't/couldn't trust on this being the only way to
learn how to program our libraries. _But_ it's one way and currently
pretty much the only way until people have had time to write tutorials
(which we really need, and soon).

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/