Re: Minutes for last two release team meetings (late, sorry!)

<quote who="Michael Meeks"/>

> There was substantial concern (from here at least) about what was going
> to be inserted into the list of modules included in various pieces for
> Gnome 2.2
>
> Does this list exist ? where is it ?

It has been on every 2.1.x release announcement thus far...

> what process will be used to decide whether it is in fact sane ?

Once the final list of modules are proposed by Oct 31, there'll be a very
long thread on one of the mailing lists. It was originally planned as a GEP,
but the effort to usefulness ratio was not good enough.

> are you proposing adding any modules to the development core libraries bit

None of the proposed modules would fit into the Developer Platform.

- Jeff

--
             "jwz? no way man, he's my idle" - James Wilkinson