nautilus limits ?

Hi all,

After lots of CDROM spinning, nautilus gave me a warning that
/mnt/cdrom contains too many files for nautilus to handle.

The cdrom in question contains about 4500 .jpg's.  I'm curious - what is
the limit for nautilus to handle and what exactly is the limiting factor ?

The Dave/Dina Project : future TV today ! -
Ik heb vannacht gedronken en gezien
Hoe jij van mij nooit krijgt wat je verdient
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->
URGent, the best radio on the Internet - 24/7 ! - http:/