Re: bonobo-activation breaking login

Hi Luis,

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 22:05, Luis Villa wrote:
> It appears that somewhere in the giant slew of changes checked in to b-a
> on the 18th something broke; logins from current CVS now hang ...

	Good.

> This isn't
> Cool(tm) and breaks the 'CVS must always be buildable and testable'
> philosophy that we're trying to keep in the devel branch.

	But wait - it was built, and got tested.

	I think the trick is to keep calm about such things, no one sets out to
deliberately break things, and this was a big step forward for a small
step back. If it becomes mandatory to re-login on pain of screaming per
check-in I suspect that very little work will get done in fact.

	Regards,

		Michael.