Re: bonobo-activation breaking login
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, markmc skynet ie
- Subject: Re: bonobo-activation breaking login
- Date: 21 Oct 2002 10:03:46 +0100
On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 22:05, Luis Villa wrote:
> It appears that somewhere in the giant slew of changes checked in to b-a
> on the 18th something broke; logins from current CVS now hang ...
> This isn't
> Cool(tm) and breaks the 'CVS must always be buildable and testable'
> philosophy that we're trying to keep in the devel branch.
But wait - it was built, and got tested.
I think the trick is to keep calm about such things, no one sets out to
deliberately break things, and this was a big step forward for a small
step back. If it becomes mandatory to re-login on pain of screaming per
check-in I suspect that very little work will get done in fact.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev