Re: Improving the metacity minimise animation

> Those all sound good. Need to fetch the E source code and have a look.
> I'd take patches to try any of these things.

mmm, my UI design is a lot stronger than my programming ATM. I'll just
be a glorified script/webdesigner until I start college next year.

If i can find the animation code in metacity i may be able to play
around with undrawing the window before rather than after the animation.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

	   [ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]