Re: [Usability]Re: UI Review Suggestions - Preference Dialogs

>    Just use a bigger application font for the desktop by default and
> remove this from the GUI (leaving the option in gconf-editor)?

Well, it's good that the option would still be in gconf, but why make
the default bigger than the application font? The application font
should be relatively large since that's what you're reading all of the
time; the desktop font, if too big, will just look cluttered up. I think
that it should probably just default to the application font; that way,
people won't feel frustrated/confused when they see that the desktop
font is larger and they don't know how to control it. If it's the same
as the application font, they'll just assume it IS the application font
and be happy until they notice the option in gconf, at which point,
become happier :)

Mat.