Re: UI Review Suggestions - Preference Dialogs

Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

On 19 Nov 2002, Sean Middleditch wrote:

Scale and Stretch could perhaps be renamed/reworded.  For example,
perhaps Stretch could become Fit to Screen, and Scale could be Maximize
Image.  Or something like that.

How does scale work for maximise? For example, if your screen is 600x800 doesnt scale make a 1024x768 image look like a 600x800 image to fit your desktop? Therefore the Maximise terminology that you ask for doesnt really make sence, to me at least. Stretch sounds more like maximise. I take it the complete oposite to you.

Anyway, I like the terminology how it stands.

-Damien