Re: vte accessibility [was Re: Update: 2.2 Proposed Modules List]

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Bill Haneman wrote:

> >> Ah, lest someone think that means 'improved accessibility support' note that the
> >> accessibility support in vte is unusably incomplete at the moment, thus much
> inferior
> >> to libzvt's accessibility, which does work.  See bugzilla 95901
>
> I should point out that nalin is assigned to this bug, so there is reason to think
> this problem will be sorted; however from Marc's comments I don't think it will be a
> trivial fix.

How the heck did you come to that conclusion from Marc's comment?
His comment only describes what needs to be done and how libzvt
currently does it.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an underprivileged Catholic firefighter searching for his wife's true
killer. She's a hard-bitten nymphomaniac widow from a family of eight older
brothers. They fight crime!