Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Eric Baudais <baudais kkpsi org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:15:46 +0800
Eric Baudais wrote:
I just attached a patch to the following bug to check for the DTD and
There are 4 requirements you need to have a running doc system.
1) You have the DocBook DTD V4.1.2 installed on your system.
2) You have the XSL stylesheets V1.48 installed on your system.
3) You have a XML catalog.
4) You have the stylesheets and DocBook DTD registered in the XML catalog.
You should be able to check these 4 requirements through use of libxml2 and
some simple scripts.
Email: james daa com au | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html
] [Thread Prev