Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17
- From: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au>
- To: Eric Baudais <baudais kkpsi org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:29:12 +1000
On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 06:51:44PM -0500, Eric Baudais wrote:
> There are 4 requirements you need to have a running doc system.
> 1) You have the DocBook DTD V4.1.2 installed on your system.
> 2) You have the XSL stylesheets V1.48 installed on your system.
> 3) You have a XML catalog.
> 4) You have the stylesheets and DocBook DTD registered in the XML catalog.
> You should be able to check these 4 requirements through use of libxml2 and
> some simple scripts.
That's not quite everything. You also need to have a working
scrollkeeper setup with the contents file filled in correctly.
] [Thread Prev