Re: [Usability]Re: The whole panel focus/keynav thing

> Maybe instead of using an existing theme color, the "prelight" could
> be autocomputed as a function of the normal color - lighter for dark
> colors, darker for light colors (and if the panel has a pixmap
> background, by doing a gdk_pixbuf_saturate() kind of thing).  That
> might look nicer. Then you could also have a simple toggle for whether
> to do it (or a slider for how much to do it).
>
> Just trying to come up with ideas...

The desired behaviors are opposite, and both are pretty legitimate; I
think we have a genuine need for a preference here. It would probably be
most useful to those who need it if the preference were put in the
accesibilty section, but it could also go in the panel preferences.

-Seth