Re: [patch] gnome-session crashes on logout when autosave session is on
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Gustavo Giráldez <gustavo giraldez gmx net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Subject: Re: [patch] gnome-session crashes on logout when autosave session is on
- Date: 23 May 2002 14:21:31 -0400
On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 04:23, Gustavo Giráldez wrote:
> The logout code in gnome-session (function is display_gui) doesn't check
> whether it created the "Save session" check box, and thus gets a
> segfault when it tries to access it active value. The following patch
> fixes that.
i fixed it in cvs with additional checks for halt and reboot.
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to
be complaining." -- moby
] [Thread Prev