Re: Changing Yelp to use GtkHtml1 instead of GtkHtml2

sön 2002-05-05 klockan 04.44 skrev D. D. Brierton:

> BUT, as a web developer, I'm used to spitting stuff out in (X)HTML
> Transitional that has just enough stuff in it too make it look
> reasonable in non-CSS or broken-CSS browsers, whilst having style sheets
> available for browsers that understand CSS properly. Couldn't the same
> be done here? I *am* willing to help, but I kinda out of the loop at the
> moment. Is there something I might be able to contribute to the
> stylesheets side of things that would mean we could safely use either

This sounds like a good plan, and with the changes I'm currently making
it will be easy enough to switch between the two widgets. One of the
reasons I think that perhaps the other features are more important than
CSS in this example is that we don't know how well the CSS-stuff in
Gtkhtml2 will work. I know that it's not finished and it's definitely
untested so we don't really know if it will be able to do everything we
want anyway.

  Mikael Hallendal

Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB
Office: +46 (0)8 587 583 05     Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918