Re: background/font capplets

<quote who="Bradford Hovinen">

> I'm sorry it's more work for you, but that is the only condition under
> which I will accept the patch.

Bradford,

Can you outline the issues that you have with the patch, beyond wanting to
have it split up into separate components?

Creating extra work for active contributors is not going to help us release
G2D any faster. This will keep Seth from working on other things whilst he
tries to meet your demands [1], and keep it from active testing until that
happens; neither of which are helpful right now.

How can we help you guys (Jonathan, Seth, yourself) to work together better
on gnomecc? These kinds of things have been coming up again and again over
the past couple of months, and we need to fix them up fast.

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] And he will, because he is so delightfully pigheaded about fixing up our
user interface issues. :-)

--
             Toothpaste is the most important meal of the day.